InXpress Midwest

Call For A Free Quote

Serving All 50 States

Are Your Goods Controlled?

August 1st, 2014 9:16am

This story is an addition to the story titled "Is A License Needed To Export".

Are your goods controlled?

  • Ensure that your export is under U.S. Department of Commerce jurisdiction at: or under the U.S. Department of State (DOS) International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) at:
  • Classify your item by reviewing the Commerce Control List or U.S. Munitions List (USML)
  • If your item is classified by an Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) or USML category, identify the reasons for control

Goods Subject to Export Controls

The following goods are restricted by law and may be required to meet special regulatory requirements but are acceptable for exportation on DHL Express services:

  • Chemicals, microorganisms, electronics, computers, telecommunication and information security devices, lasers and sensors, navigation and avionics, propulsion systems, materials and equipment using nuclear technology and software
  • Alcohol (Wine)
  • Tobacco, seeds and plants

InXpress Midwest is positioned to assist with your shipping needs. Please contact Ron Argo / 636-812-2415 / email.

Located within: Blog.

Free Express Intl Shipping Quote

*We specialize in shipping services for businesses.

©2021 InXpress