August 1st, 2014 9:16am
This story is an addition to the story titled "Is A License Needed To Export".
Are your goods controlled?
- Ensure that your export is under U.S. Department of Commerce jurisdiction at: www.bis.doc.gov/licensing or under the U.S. Department of State (DOS) International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) at: www.pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar.html
- Classify your item by reviewing the Commerce Control List or U.S. Munitions List (USML)
- If your item is classified by an Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) or USML category, identify the reasons for control
Goods Subject to Export Controls
The following goods are restricted by law and may be required to meet special regulatory requirements but are acceptable for exportation on DHL Express services:
- Chemicals, microorganisms, electronics, computers, telecommunication and information security devices, lasers and sensors, navigation and avionics, propulsion systems, materials and equipment using nuclear technology and software
- Alcohol (Wine)
- Tobacco, seeds and plants
InXpress Midwest is positioned to assist with your shipping needs. Please contact Ron Argo / 636-812-2415 / email.